Monday, November 9, 2009

Safari tabs - can they be saved? ...

Hi,
I was previously using Mozilla Firefox on a PC. I liked the function to save tabs. I recently got a Macbook, but I'm not sure whether to stick with Safari or download Firefox and just stick to what I know. I checked on google to see if I could find anything about saving Safari tabs, but just seemed to find something about non-Mac software which would let Safari save tabs. I don't think I want to get involved with all that?
Also debating whether to work out how to import an Outlook .pst file into (1) Entourage, or (2) Mail, or (3) wait for Outlook for Mac. When's that going to be available? I'm sick of using google mail online, and can't wait to get back to using Outlook or Mail or something similar. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you.

Orignal From: Safari tabs - can they be saved? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment