Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Safari crashes 100% of the time when ...



All the time when composing a new message or in reply to a message in the Facebook email system Safari locks-up, has the spinning rainbow beachball of death and crashes. And when it crashes it just disappears like I never had it running. No crash window, no crash report, just becomes inactive in the dock.

This happens 100% of the time in Facebook when doing messages in the in-box. Others have also told me this has happened to them. I resort to using Firefox which works fine. This was happening in the last builds of Safari 3.x and continues in Safari 4.x (I'm currently using Safari 4.0.3 (5531.9).

Doesn't matter if I've repaired permissions or not, I've got plenty of free memory, got a fast MacBook Pro.

Anybody out there have this same problem? Can I get a witness?


Orignal From: Safari crashes 100% of the time when ...

No comments:

Post a Comment