Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Safari crashes ...



Hello, I hope someone can help. I'm having trouble with browsers - Firefox won't open and Safari crashes after a few moments (although it does get online). When I try and download firefox again the download crashes before finishing. I've tried all fixes I can find online (moving .plist, clearing cache etc) to no avail. I've had problems with Flash before but uninstalling hasn't helped. I've noticed something odd when opening certain files (not sure which now) associated with Safari - they open the contacts book, which seems odd. Crash log is below. Thanks in advance.

===== Monday, 2 November 2009 16:28:41 Europe/London =====
**********

Host Name: robin-ashs-computer
Date/Time: 2009-11-02 16:29:19.432 0000
OS Version: 10.4.11 (Build 8S2167)
Report Version: 4

Command: Safari
Path: /Users/robinash/Desktop/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari
Parent: WindowServer 59

Version: 4.0.3 (4531.9)
Build Version: 1
Project Name: WebBrowser
Source Version: 45310900

PID: 663
Thread: 7

Exception: EXC_BREAKPOINT (0x0006)
Code[0]: 0x00000002
Code[1]: 0x00000000

Thread 0:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x90009817 mach_msg_trap 7
1 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9082d227 CFRunLoopRunSpecific 2014
2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9082ca42 CFRunLoopRunInMode 61
3 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x92e01878 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode 285
4 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x92e00f82 ReceiveNextEventCommon 385
5 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x92e00dd9 BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode 81
6 com.apple.AppKit 0x93286f45 _DPSNextEvent 572
7 com.apple.AppKit 0x93286b37 -NSApplicationnextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue: 137
8 com.apple.Safari 0x0000b8c7 0x1000 43207
9 com.apple.AppKit 0x932808c4 -NSApplication run 512
10 com.apple.AppKit 0x93274820 NSApplicationMain 573
11 com.apple.Safari 0x00003253 0x1000 8787
12 com.apple.Safari 0x000ea0ee 0x1000 954606
13 com.apple.Safari 0x00002fd5 0x1000 8149

Thread 1:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x900376a7 mach_wait_until 7
1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x90039d72 usleep 82
2 RapportUtil1.dylib 0x023b8f51 bp_heartbeat_thread 227
3 libSystem.B.dylib 0x90023d67 _pthread_body 84

Thread 2:
0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x90024407 semaphore_wait_signal_trap 7
1 RapportKukai.dylib 0x0237fdfc pthreads_consumer_producer_queue

Orignal From: Safari crashes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment