The Software Update automatically installed Safari 4. Now, Safari 4 errors with "Safari can't connect to the server" regardless of what address (both alphanumeric and numeric) I type in and iTunes errors with "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. The network connection was refused."
However, Firefox is able to access the World Wide Web and I'm still able to access files on my Windows computers on my network.
I've already:
1. Repaired permissions with Disk Utility
2. Tried Safari in a new user account
3. Removed the preferences file
4. Cleared the caches
5. Deleted .com.apple.safari.plist
6. Emptied the trash and restarted the computer
But it still cannot access the Internet. I don't see any option to uninstall Safari 4 and go back to Safari 3.
Orignal From: Safari 4 no longer connects to Internet ...
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment