Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IP Camera functionality ...



I have two IP cameras (Trendnet ip422w) that use active X for two-way audio! (It seems all IP cameras use Active X for this feature) This is a great feature but I can only access it using the crap Internet Explorer in Windows? Why is there no ability to use this feature in Safari on my Mac? Is it even possible to have a camera with two-way audio using Safari on a mac? What would the camera need to for that feature to work using Safari? What would Safari need? I can't get an answer from the camera companies, other than we are not working on that. Is it impossible? Is this a technological feat that only Microsoft can conquer? And No I don't want to do it in Boot Camp ... I'm sick of Microsoft! I want my Mac to do it! I want my iPhone to do it! *** is the problem?


Orignal From: IP Camera functionality ...

No comments:

Post a Comment